Purple Ombre Konad Nail Art Stamping Design - Purple Ombre Nails, Flower Nails, Floral Nail Art, Purple Floral Nail Art, Purple and White Nail Art, Easy Flower Nail Art, Konad M57

Hey guys! This is an older design I did. For the base I did a gradient effect using an eyeshadow applicator & sponging from light to dark purple. I used a light, medium & dark purple to create the fade effect, but I can't remember which exact polishes I used for this, sorry. I do know they weren't opaque, they were all shimmery polishes. After the base dried I konaded on my white flowers. I think this design would be cuter with some clear rhinestones added to the center of the flowers, not sure why I didn't do that, I'm guessing I didn't have my rhinestone wheel at the time I did these.
Konad M57
XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review