Wednesday, April 24, 2013

COLOR CLUB HALO HUES NAIL ART STAMPING DESIGN

Hey everyone! Last week I showed you a review & swatches of some Color Club polishes I got from www.enospring.com. Well this is a nail art stamping design I did using all of the holographic Halo Hues polishes that I featured in that post. I hope you like! For full review, click here! : )

RA-120, M56, M65 - Wet N'Wild French White Creme, Color Club Halo-Graphic, Harp On It, Cosmic Fate, Kismet, Cherubic, Konad White Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

8 comments:

Brittney Marie said...

Love this look!! Great post
Found your blog through the Aloha blog hop! New follower:)
Brittney

Cropped Stories said...

Hey there, stopping by from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I am now following you via GFC! I hope you'll get the chance to visit me :o) You can find me here:

Blog url
http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

Bloglovin'
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

Deriniti said...

Thank you! : )

Caramella said...

Amazing nail creations, you are really very good at this art.

Deriniti said...

Thank you very much!

Sara SheLovesPolishes said...

it's amazing!

Sara SheLovesPolishes said...

it's amazing!!! *__*

Chrissy Lilly said...

Pretty! Mine would be chipped within a day though!!! Haha I found your blog via the Monday beauties blog hop and I'm not following! Would love if you could follow back :-)

www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com