Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring Summer Konadicure

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! Spring is in the air & Summer is right around the corner, yey! I wanted to capture that with beautiful bright colors & blooming flowers! First I applied a light teal polish to my nails, followed by some swipes of lavender polish. Then I stamped on a Spring/Summer appropriate pattern followed by some pretty white flowers to complete the look! I just love this color combo, so bright & summery! I hope you like! : )
M53 & M83 - China Glaze For Audrey, Zoya Perrie, Konad Black Special &
Konad White Special (broke my pinky nail, waaah!) 
Enjoy the rest of your week, God Bless! : )

Deriniti

7 comments:

Francesca Edesia said...

Gorgeous nail art, I can't even put normal nail polish on, never mind making design, I just make a mess. I'm now following you also on bloglovin'...maybe I'll learn something:)

Norma G said...

Beautiful

Salihah M said...

Your nails live up to your blog title. They are so, so, so pretty!xo
Check me out at:
Teeniolect Beauty

Trina Morgan said...

Pretty nails. You have been nominated for a award congratulations. To read more come check it out.

http://www.beautylicousreviews.com/2013/05/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

Caramella said...

Fabulous designs, beautiful colors!

I am now following you also on Bloglovin'

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

Deriniti said...

awww, thank you ladies!!! you are all so sweet! : )

Nika M said...

Hello Deriniti. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
xoxo Nika

http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/