Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Mani - Purple and Gold Nails with Rose Pattern

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! This is a design I did using Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-306 and some nail art paint!  I first painted my nails with purple polish, then painted on gold polish in a side swipe motion, starting at the base of my nails (I hope that makes sense, lol) I stamped a rose pattern over the purple and finished off with a couple swipes of black nail art paint to divide the gold and purple polishes. I think the touches of gold & black make this a nice elegant look & with the combination of the roses I think this mani is a nice look for Mother's Day! I hope you agree! And I hope everyone has a safe, happy & healthy Mother's Day! God Bless! And I want to give a special Mother's Day shout out to my mom, Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love you! XOXO! : )

BM-306 - Zoya Perrie, Orly Luxe, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black,
Konad White Special Polish
P.S. Please don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel! New nail art tutorials added daily! : )
http://youtube.com/deriniti

XOXO,
Deriniti

6 comments:

UnghiuteleMele said...

These are gorgeous!

ElleDeesBeauty said...

These nails are gorgeous
http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Deriniti said...

Thank you! : )

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Nice!

Kosmetyczna Hedonistka said...

Interesting nails! I will follow.

Nika M said...

Hello Derinity. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
xoxo Nika

http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/