Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teal Royalty Konad Design

   Hey guys! I have another Konadicure to share with you today! I tried to do something a little different using color combinations that I never used before. I think the colors actually worked well together, the gold kind of gave this a nice royal feel.
   To do this design I first painted a clear base coat. I then painted on my teal polish to just the corner ends of my nails. I painted "The Gold & The Beautiful", which is a clear polish with tons of gold glitter, on to the remaining section of my nails. I stamped my design from plate M63 over just the teal section of my nails, then I stamped my design from plate M57 on to just the gold section of my nails. Then I created a stripe with my gold nail art paint between the two designs & added a clear top coat. Hope you like! Enjoy the rest of your week! : )

M57 & M63 - Sally Hansen The Real Teal, Wet N'Wild The Gold & the Beautiful,
Milani Art of Gold Nail Art Paint, Konad Black Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

11 comments:

Tini said...

OMG, this is so pretty! I love the different patterns-they work well together.

Beautyshades said...

Wow!!! This design is really pretty.

euzefelus_27 said...

i love this mani!!! so prettyy!!!!

Paulina said...

I love it. I'm loving your konad designs.

Hema said...

This is amazing. How did you do it?

Deriniti said...

Thank you so much! ...@Hema, I just updated my post & added the info on how I did the design : )

Manases Andrea said...

This is really pretty! The gold accent gives this mani a royal touch!

Yamii Cruz said...

So Pretty! I love it

Laura. said...

Nice!
PS: Does you already participated in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

CharlieDBeauty said...

Just gorgeous! You are so creative x :-)

Deriniti said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! You guys are so nice! : )