Saturday, February 4, 2012

NY Giants Nails - NY Giants Nail Art Design, Football Nail Art, Superbowl Nails, Superbowl Nail Art, New York Giants Nail Art, G-Men Nail Art


Hey guys, it's been awhile since my last post but I'm back and just in time for the superbowl! I had a couple bad breakages as you can see by my little stubs, lol, but I just had to do a design for the superbowl because my team, The Giants, have made it, yey!!! So in support of the Big Blue I decided to go all out! I did some NY Giants Nails along with some cupcakes for a superbowl party I'm attending! For the mani I painted my nails white, then painted a coat of glitter polish over it. I then added some stripes with my Kiss Nail Art paint in red. Finally I added some nail decals with the Giants logo which I got from ebay (they have tons of nail decals to choose from) & finished with a clear top coat.  GO G-MEN!!! : )


Wet N'Wild French White Creme, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Red
NY Giants Cupcakes
Football Cupcakes
XOXO,
Deriniti

6 comments:

mrsrexy said...

Your nails looks awesome...and those cupcakes are adorable! I'm sure they'll be a hit at the party!

luckypolish said...

Your nails look great! Those cupcakes make me hungry!

Maria Oliveira said...

Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations and much success here, your blog is wonderful!

I'm following your blog! :)

I invite you to visit my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog, you will be very welcome, feel at home!

Kisses from Brazil

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

Deriniti said...

Thank you ladies! : )

Glossy Lala said...

Love your nails!!! Great models and original!!
Would u like to follow each other?
Kisses xxxxx

Kelly's Nail Blog said...

Love this Giants mani...before I moved to Florida I lived in Jersey and was a big Giants fan (not Jets). I still root for them, but I am now a Tampa Bay Bucs fan.