More Fun with Barry M

Hey guys! So I broke one of my nails really bad the other day (hate when that happens) so I didn't feel like putting much effort into doing a new design because of that. So instead I decided to have some more fun with my Barry M Instant Nail Effects Polish! I just painted on some blue, pink & purple polish & then I applied my Barry M polish & watched the magic happen! Ta da! Ok, I probably coulda done a better job, I'll admit I was a bit sloppy but that's cause I was bummed about my broken nail so this was my rushed & effortless attempt to give my nails some much needed spunk! : )
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le, Sinful Colors Pink Forever,
BSN Purps Pop, Color Club Orchistra,
Barry M Instant Nail Effects Polish

Comments

Silence is Loud said…
cool!! love the color combo!

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review