Happy Easter KOTD

This is just a quick post to wish you all a Happy Easter & to share with you my Easter themed KOTD! The design didn't come out exactly how I wanted, this was my first time using Konad Special Polish in Pastel Purple & the color did not come out as vivid as I would have liked. Perhaps it works better on darker shades, but over the pastel yellow base I used it is very faint. Also, my digital camera broke, ugh, so I had to borrow another camera & I don't really like how the pics came out. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new camera soon! Anyways, I hope you & your family have a safe, happy & healthy Easter! God Bless! : )

M65 & M82 - Sinful Colors Unicorn (Base)
Stamp Colors: Konad Pastel Purple Special Polish, BSN Matte Sky

Comments

Prettyfulz said…
this is soo pretty!! <3
Rin said…
Hi Deriniti, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that i have given you the Kreativ blogger award cause of your great blog, Check it out on my blog here http://karinsnailblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review