NEW YEARS NAILS!!!

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great Christmas! I'm so happy cause my family got me a new laptop!!! This should definately make running this blog easier for me. I had been borrowing a super slow laptop for the past few months since mine broke! Now that I have my new laptop I'm hoping to improve my blog layout soon so stay tuned. Now on to the nails! To celebrate this New Year's I wanted to make a fun, glittery star-filled party on my nails! I started by painting my base half metallic silver & half chrome pink. Then I added a coat of some fun glitter polish that my mother got me for Christmas! Then I Konaded on some starry designs using a couple of my bundle monster plates & there you have it! I think they came out really cute, but I had a hard time capturing all the detail with my camera due to the shiny & glittery polishes I used. Anyways, hope you like! HAVE A SAFE, HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! God Bless! : )

BM20 & BM21, Wet n' Wild Metallica, Love4Nails Rosebud,
NYC Starry Silver Glitter, Konad White Special & Konad Black Special
 XoXo,
Deriniti

Comments

This is adorable! I have the Bundle Monster plates too, I like this design :)
Unknown said…
Congrats on the new laptop! Love this design, very pretty!!
Deriniti said…
thank you! happy new years! : )
shortwidenails said…
the half silver half pink on your nails is gorgeous. Great idea
Prettyfulz said…
this is absolutely stunning! I wish I found your blog sooner! All of your manis are so inspirational<33
Prettyfulz said…
i loved this design so much I decided to feature it on my blog for my Nail of The Week!! Of course, I linked back to your blog .. I hope you don't mind =D
Deriniti said…
no i don't mind at all, that's great! thanks so much! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review