Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GLiTTeRaTTi - Glitter Ombre Nails with Konad Design

Hey guys! Here's my very glittery ombre konadicure! I used a pink chrome shade as a base color, then I added my glitter polishes, fading out from a silver glitter polish to a pink glitter polish & then konaded on my design. Very glitterful! As you can imagine, this was a pain to remove, lol. Anyways, hope you like!

M63 - Love4Nails Rosebud, Wn'W Sparked, Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty, Konad Special Black
XOXO,
Deriniti

6 comments:

rock-or-not said...

OMG it's so beautiful!!
I want the same on my nails!!

merchamren said...

very beautiful!!

Deriniti said...

thanx! : )

Kelly said...

It's really fun! ^^
I love it!
(artkesynail.over-blog.com)

Kelly

rins said...

Love the color combination! :)

Deriniti said...

thank you! : )