Butterfly Pedicure Nail Art

Hey everyone, hope you had a great Thanksgiving! This is just a quick post to share with you one of my entries for the OC Nail Art International Pedicure Contest. Hope you like! They will be selecting 3 winners, I'll keep you posted on the results! Have a great week!
M65 & M78 - Milani Magenta Metal, Konad Special Black & Konad Special White
UPDATE 12/9/10: Hey guys, just wanted to let you I found out the results lastnight & I came in 2nd place! I'm so happy! This is only the 2nd contest I have ever entered & for both contests I came in 2nd place which I think is pretty good for just starting out. For this contest I won 5 konad plates of my choice! Perfect for an konaddict like me, lol. Yeyy! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review