Manicure Makeover! Red Hot Cherry Blossom Mani Revision

Hey guys! The design I am sharing with you today is actually the makeover version of a manicure I posted a few weeks ago. The Red Hot Studded Cherry Blossom Manicure. After I did that manicure I decided to tweek it after a few days for a new look. Have you ever done that? I usually don't, but had the urge so I went for it. I used acrylic paint cause I feel that it's easier to paint over existing designs because it's so opaque & if you make a mistake you can wipe it off quickly with water or rubbing alchohol. That way if I didn't like how it came out I could just remove it. I painted black over the red on my accent nails, spiced up the thumb nail by adding some black to it and added a couple black dots to the middle finger nails. I then painted a matte top coat over just the black areas to create a different textured look & I also painted a matte top coat over the nails with the cherry blossoms on it. Not sure which mani I like better, although I do like the thumb nails better with this mani & I also like the matte finish I added. What do you guys think?

BPS QA65 & Red Angel RA-109 - Wet n Wild Red Red & French White Creme, Kiss Nail Art Paint: Silver Glitter, China Glaze Glistening Snow, Konad Black Special Polish, Black Acrylic Paint


Here's the tutorial for the original look:


Please "Like", Share & Subscribe!



XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review