Friday, July 5, 2013

Dolphins in the Sunset Nail Art Design

Hey guys! I didn't get to do a 4th of July mani this year so I just wanted to share this fun summer design I did using Bundle Monster plate BM-320 over a sponge ombre gradient. A few years back I got to swim with a dolphin in the British Virgin Island of Tortola. It was such a fun experience, I got to ride him, kiss him & feed him too! Dolphins are always so exciting to me cause I don't get to see stuff like that in NY. When I visit Florida sometimes I can see them jumping out of the water when the sun is setting and last year I even saw a bunch at the Jersey Shore! So I just had to do a dolphin design inspired by my warm dolphin memories, hopefully I will get to see some more this summer! Hope you like! : )

BM-320 - Sinful Colors Unicorn, China Glaze For Audrey,
Pure Ice Scream! Konad Black Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

7 comments:

Jenniya said...

I love it so much! So creative. :)

XX, IamJenniya
New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...

Deriniti said...

Thanks Jenniya! : )

Aaliyah said...

This is so beautiful! You have inspired my to try doing gradient nails again! I have tried before, but I definitely need more practice.

Trina Morgan said...

So beautiful and so exciting knowing that you got to experince a dolphin up close. I always thought they were the sweetest creatures. Great post:)

Deriniti said...

yes it was so much fun trina, they're so beautiful & sweet! thanks! ...@aaliyah, thank you! can't wait to see your gradient nails! i'm sure they will come out beautiful! i had to work on my gradients aswell & they're not perfect, but it always help to add a design on top, lol! : )

little voices said...

Love it! ♥

Deriniti said...

thank you! : )