Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jerseylicious Animal Print Konadicure

Hey guys! This is just a quick post to show you this animal print design I did. I actually did this back in 2011 but never posted it because I don't think it photographed nicely but I just to decided to share anyway. This design was inspired by Olivia's funky animal print nails on Jerseylicious, lol. Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by! God Bless! : )

M57 - Orly Luxe, Rimmel Black Satin, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver Glitter,
Konad Black Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti 

6 comments:

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

love the nails

miss.love2807 said...

Very edgy, I like that. I'm often not satisfied with my pictures as well so I can totally feel you here. But I'm glad that you still post this ^^

Pandora said...

Beautiful

Deriniti said...

Thank you ladies! : )

maRyya said...

love it <3

tamit24 said...

I looove this design!