Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet and Simple Bundle Monster Nail Design

Hey guys! This is just a quick post to show you this design I did using Bundle Monster plate 203. First I painted on my base colors (applying color to the entire nail), alternating between pink & gray. Then on my gray nails, I side swiped my pink polish unto just the corner tips (applying at a diagonal angle) & for the pink nails I side swiped on my gray polish. Then I stamped on my design to the tips of my nails, going over the area where I applied the alternate polish colors. Then I took my silver glitter nail art paint & painted on a stripe to divide the pattern from the base nail color. That's an optional step but I think it helps to clean up the look & also adds a nice sparkle to it. I really love this color combo! Hope you like! : )

BM 203 - Zoya Sweet, NYC Sidewalkers, Konad White Special,
Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver Glitter
XOXO,
Deriniti

7 comments:

Anitsnoc said...

These are gorgeous and looks so perfect!!

Miriam Helena said...

VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!

♥Loucas por unhas desenhadas said...

Oi flor,adorei o blog e ja estou te seguindo,me siga de volta...
wwwunhasdesenhadas.blogspot.com
bjuss
Larissa Calvo

Deriniti said...

Thank you! : )

Manases Andrea said...

Pink and gray, wow, best choice ever, love it with the stamping effect!

Beautyshades said...

Very pretty design. I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out my blog. I am running a giveaway of Barry M Nail polishes.

Deriniti said...

thank you! : )