Metallic Purple & Silver Nail Art Stamping Design

Hey guys, this is just a quick post to show you a design I did featuring a regular silver nail polish that works great with stamping because the Konad Silver special polish is horrible! I've heard China Glaze has some nice ones that work but I was looking for a cheaper alternative, lol. The polish I used is Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, I actually saw someone mention that it was a good silver for stamping & since then I kept my eyes out for it & finally found it at Walmart. Please excuse the picture quality but I didn't have my new camera yet & took this with my cell, plus the polishes I used were very shiney so this design didn't photo very well. It looks better in person but you get the idea, lol...Btw, after I took the pics I tried the new Wet N'Wild quick dry top coat over it & it completely smeared the design, ruining it so I don't recommend using that top coat with Konading. I am constantly trying out different top coats & I have never come across one that bad before. I don't even like using it when I don't have a design, lol. Anyways, have a good week! : )

BM203 & M31 - Wet N'Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer,
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, Konad White Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

mrsrexy said…
Looks fantastic! I agree that Konad silver stamping is terrible; I usually use Nicole by OPI Positive Energy but its not terribly cheap, but have used WnW Metallica and it worked good. SH Celeb City was another silver that stamped decently and wasn't terribly expensive either. Also good to have options!
Deriniti said…
I will have to check those out! Thank you! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review