Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Simple Periwinkle Konad Nail Art Stamping Design - Periwinkle Kotd, Periwinkle Konadicure, Periwinkle Nails

Hey guys, this is just a simple konadicure I did awhile back using plate M73. This is a full nail pattern but didn't quite fit my nails properly so instead of stamping on the full pattern in one stamp I stamped half the pattern on one side of my nail & then stamped on the other half of the design on the other half of my nail.
M73 - China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le,
Konad White Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

4 comments:

Lise said...

Simple but very pretty! (Less is more) Thanks for following my blog! xx

-Diana- said...

I like it :) I think it's a great image used it a couple of times too :)

Nailstyle said...

Ah ha! I wondered how you had got the image so evenly placed. Last time I used this stamp it was a disaster!

Deriniti said...

Thank you! : )