Gradient Effect Konadicure

    Hey guys! Welcome to my new & improved page! I finally stopped procastinating and gave My Pretty Nailz a makeover!!! Do you likey? Hope so!!!
    Now on to the nails! For this next design I wanted to create somewhat of an airbrushed look, with one color gradually fading into another. To do this I used eyeshadow sponge applicators to make a nice gradient effect. First I applied some white polish to a clean applicator and simply patted the color on to my entire nail. I did this to each nail. Then I took my blue polish (the colors I used are listed below) and applied some to the applicator and patted it in a diagonal line across my nail starting from the lower corner going across to the opposite upper corner. (It doesn't have to be perfect) Then I took my pink polish & patted it on just as I did the blue except I had the pink going in the opposite direction as the blue so the colors criss cross. It's ok for some of the white base to show as it adds to the effect. Then I took some silver polish & lightly patted on a small dab (with the eyeshadow applicator) right in the center of the nail where the blue & the pink polish meets. To finish off the gradient effect I painted on a coat of clear glitter polish, it really adds to the effect & blends the look. Then I konaded on my design and finished with a top coat. I really like the overall look of this mani & I hope you do too! : )
 
M64 -Wet N'Wild French White Creme, WN'W Rain Check,
Pure Ice China Girl, Sinful Color Out of this World,
Konad Black Special Polish
XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

Prettyfulz said…
very pretty! I like how you used more than one color for the base- it makes the entire design better<33
Sarahlouise1986 said…
i love this! gorgeous combo!

/hugs

http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/
Deriniti said…
thanx ladies! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review