OMBRE AND HEARTS PATTERN NAIL ART STAMPING DESIGN AND VIDEO TUTORIAL - "bundle monster nail designs" "ombre nail designs" "ombre nail art" "gradient nail art" "ombre nails" "purple and blue nail designs" "purple and teal" "nail art" "designs" "nails" "manicure" "hearts nail art" "heart nails designs" "nail stamping" "nail art tutorial" "valentine's day nail art" "valentine's day nails" "valentine's day" "vday" "mani" "tutorial"

Hey everyone! I hope all is well with you! I just wanted to share this simple design I did using Bundle Monster plate BM-217 stamped over an ombre gradient! I posted a video tutorial along with it, I really hope you like! Please subscribe to my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/deriniti

BM-217 - China Glaze For Audrey, Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac,
Konad Black Special Polish
Please "Like" & Subscribe
XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful I love them
Unknown said…
Awww so beautiful and amazing nail designs. Thanks for sharing some ideas.
Deriniti said…
thanks kathleen! : )
The Narcissist said…
You have a nice blog. Do you want to follow each other in Google friend connect? Just follow me and I will follow you back :) We could add each other in our Google+ circles as well if you want. :)
Cheers
www.diaryofthenarcissist.com
The Narcissist said…
You have a nice blog. Do you want to follow each other in Google friend connect? Just follow me and I will follow you back :) We could add each other in our Google+ circles as well if you want. :)
Cheers
www.diaryofthenarcissist.com

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review