Rudolph's Christmas Mani

Hey guys, just wanted to show you another Christmas design I did. First I painted a white base, then I painted on red tips & then Konaded a design on the tips using Konad White Special Polish. I painted a glittery silver stripe at the base of the tips & then added some reindeer water decals. This design isn't really my style, but I wanted to try something different. Anyways, I hope you all have a safe, happy & healthy holiday! MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS!!! : )

M78 - Konad White, Wn'W French White Creme, Pure Ice Platinum,
Wn'W Red Red, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver
XOXO,
Deriniti

Comments

Great design. Have a merry christmas too!
Munia's Nails said…
This is fabulous!! I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Diva Tips French Tip Nail Art Design Manicure and Video Tutorial - French Tips, Abstract Nail Art, Abstract French Tips, Hand Painted French Tips, Tribal Nail Art, Tribal French Tips, French Manicure, Pink French Tips, DIY French Tips, French Tip Tutorial, Striper Brush French Tips, Urban Nail Art, Urban French Tips, Diva French Tips, Edgy French Tips

Easter Nail Art Tutorials

Birthday Bling Nail Art Design and Video Tutorial and BPS Series Stamping Collection 01-10 Review